No Obligation Technical Consult and Report
Need advice on implementing effective dust control or road management solutions?
Dust-A-Side’s expert team are able to visit your site to conduct a no obligation technical consultation, complete with preliminary dust report.
Our technical consult offering is available for large scale projects and sites, such as:
- Open-cut and underground mines
- Construction sites
- Transport yards
- Materials handling sites
- Rail roads
- Processing plants
- Broadacre sites
At no charge to you, an engineer from our team will:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your site
- Assess priority areas, such as roads, process facilities, conveyors or stockpiles
- Study your current operating practices, processes and systems
- Organise any required NATA-accredited laboratory testing of material and water samples
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Perform a cost benefit analysis
We will conduct this technical consult within any relevant COVID-19 restrictions if necessary.
Following the consultation, our engineer will prepare a preliminary report, detailing recommendations and solutions to meet your needs as well as proposed next steps.
This invaluable report and its findings could be just what you need to present to senior management, the Board, or to document your case with the EPA authorities.
Should you wish to proceed with our recommendations, we will then offer you a totally transparent, flexible pricing solution that is designed to meet with your needs and guaranteed to be the most productive, cost-efficient and environmentally sustainable answer to your current dust or road problems.
To arrange a consult, simply complete the form on this page and a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions apply. Ask our representative for details.